Mid Weight Designer
Market Reactive, a leading entertainment creative design agency, based in Guildford, Surrey, is seeking a talented creative to assist in designing film posters, branding and content creation. This is a position with the potential for growth within the company.
2-3 years agency experience is a must. Must be extremely fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and have good typographic skills. Must be able to maneuver through complicated files in order to make revisions. Illustration or photography background very helpful. Must be self-motivated, a team player and have a great attitude. BA or equivalent experience in Graphic Design.Must possess confidence, and enjoy being part of a tight-knit team.
Strong work ethic, dedication to quality, and ability to deliver on a deadline
- Concept ideas for Key Art, outdoor and digital projects.
- Build out final comps as directed by Creative Director.
- Ensure that the project is completed at the excellent standard required.
- Assist with corporate design including pitch documents, brochures, invitations and infographics.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions, contributing strong ideas that cover a wide variety of approaches.
- Create title treatments and logos that are effective across all media platforms.
- Video Editing to a good standard.
- Motion Graphic experience is a plus.
- Comfortable with a camera and editing images to a good standard.
- Innovative thinking and design problem solving.
- A passion for design and innate desire to improve and create work that you can be proud of.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Flexibility and an ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to juggle many priorities while at the same time maintaining good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels
- Apple Mac native, skilled in Adobe suit
- Design skills including, but not limited to: typography, page layout & tactical breakouts, photo manipulation & retouching.
- Knowledge of print design process from sketch concept to sophisticated Photoshop composition, InDesign page layout & pre-press.
Submit your CV, samples of your work and salary expectations to email@example.com. No agencies please.